Sunday, June 7, 2015

What is the positive in your negative?

At times human nature amuses me a lot.... We always find something to crib for, something to be unhappy for. The irony of our nature is we always are attracted to the more difficult paths in our lives and avoid the brighter shades. Isn't this the reason why when a smile can brighten our mood, we tend to think of something pitiful that would fill us with remorse and hatred. Isn't this also the reason why we have forgotten to keep ourselves happy? I too at times find myself enclosed within the negativity of life but then I feel keeping myself happy is my responsibility. This is when I start looking for the positives in my negatives. At times when your emotions are battered and broken, finding hope and affirming the reasons for ones own existence is something paranormal. But again if you want to exist in this World, you have to be a little weird, consider yourself a mystic with no attachments and emotions, no demands and hope ....... this can be the only way to keep oneself happy. 

No comments: