We will always fall short of achieving the perfect happiness and bliss. Life comes with its bags and baggage, sometimes we add to the load by our actions and sometimes our good fortune gives us someone to share the load. Whatever be the circumstances, it's not perfect for anyone of us. The beauty of living will be when we try to make it perfect. Everyone of us will somehow fall short of achieving all our aspirations and dreams but then again what gives life its sweet and sour taste is this struggle that we all endeavor to realize even the realms of our reverie...
I feel like standing on a podium, addressing a huge audience and shouting out aloud (just like Martin Luther King) about my silly fantasies. I feel like running in a clogged, jammed traffic with a loudspeaker in hand and declare that irrespective of how silly and far fetching my dreams are, I will never let them go. These are My Dreams, I own them, not to be laughed at but to be cherished by me.On days when life seems not worth living, I will live - for My Dreams!!
I think that's what we all do, sail through the sea of disappointments and set backs, just like Sindabad The Sailor, and then land on the domains of our fantasies. Once we accomplish them, set up new muses and start day dreaming again.... sail off for a new horizon and still absurd realms of imagination. Our lives fulfillment depends on how ridiculous our whims are.
So, just keep dreaming.......................
No comments:
Post a Comment